Tuesday, October 6, 2009

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.


Why is it that when everything seems to be getting better it all takes a turn for the worse?
I know life is a roller coaster. It will spin you, flip you, raise you up, and then drop you down. There are times however when I really wish I could get off the ride. Just stop the train and let me off at the top of the hill.
Some already know the events of the last 24 hours. However I'm not ready or honestly able to get the words out to convey them on here. I will say this. What has happened as really thrown a new perspective of things into my life.
In the past 24 hours I have cried (hysterically), felt loved unconditionally, thought I was let down and then realized that I wasn't, and found more shoulders waiting for me to cry on them then I ever thought there would be. Thank you to all of my friends who were there for me.
I also owe an apology to The Elusive Mr. D. (my rant from previous posts). I misjudged you and have been shown that I was mistaken. I am sorry that you were the one I went off on. You were amazing though.
Well my dear hypothetical readers I believe that I all I can really write for now. There will be more to come once I am able to process it all.
Off to the comforting arms of those who care.
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment