Saturday, October 3, 2009

And in This Ring a Juggling Act!

First let me start with, YAY I got my cast off and SHIT my wrist hurts.

Now my friend Lauren is always telling me that I juggle the men in my life. In this she has been fairly accurate, and if I must say so myself I do it rather well. Now enter this guy and suddenly I don't want to juggle the guys in my life. In fact I would happily give up all the guys in my life if he wanted me to. Now you might be wondering what the problem is. First let me start by filling you in on the history. I met him about 3 years ago at a highschool football game. Our schools were playing each other. We've talked on and off in that time and we also do what I call "Our Dance". We start talking and messing around alittle bit and then we part ways. Well this time it has lasted much longer and is more.....I guess serious will work.

Now to the problem. I can not figure out what is going on between us. I know how it apprears. From all appearances we seem to be dating. We hold hands, we kiss, we call each other baby. When I asked him though he said not yet. Granted this was about a month ago but you get the idea.

Normally this wouldn't bother me. I've always either known or not cared. Which usually leads to the guy juggling. This time I just want to know. For some reason I have to know and it's driving me insane. Add to it the fact that I can't talk to people about my thoughts/ feelings to save my life. All I want to ask him is if there is a chance that this is leading to us being together. Every time I get the chance I freeze up though.

I'm probably overthinking things and I know I'm definatly being obsessive. I can't help it with him though.

Ok enough of that rant.

In other news I got my cast off on wednesday. Yay I have a thumb again. Three more weeks off of work though. My boss was not thrilled about that. She really wants me back at work and apparently someone else does since they called me to come in for day shift tomorrow. No ignoring the fact that I flat out refuse to work day shirt there, I actually can't work until the doctor clears me. Unfortunatly that won't happen till I get cleared by therapy.

Now that I have finish my highschoolish rant and small update I think I will be done.

Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment